* Your candle wick has been trimmed to the right length for the first burn so all you need to do before lighting for the first time is to ensure the wick is upright.
* Leave the candle lit during the first burn until a full melt pool to the edge of the glass is achieved. We recommend a minimum burn time of 2 hours. This will prevent the possibility of the candle 'tunnelling'.
* Trim the tip of the wick before relighting. We recommend using a wick trimmer but breaking off the end of the wick once fully cooled will work fine too.
* Try not burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
* If the wick appears to be 'drowning' in the wax it may have been trimmed too short. To solve this, extinguish your candle, safely pour out the molten wax and leave candle to cool before lighting again.