A FEW LITTLE TIPS TO HELP YOU LOVE YOUR PUR CANDLE
* Ensure you leave the candle lit on first burn until a full melt pool to the edge of the glass is achieved. We recommend a minimum burn time of 2 hours. This will prevent the possibility of the candle 'tunnelling'.
* Always trim the tip of the wick before relighting.
* Due to the high content of essential oil the wick can sometimes 'mushroom'. This is not a fault with the candle, simply a build up of oil on the tip of the wick. Ensure you trim the wick before you relight should this occur.
* Try not burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
* If the flame appears to be too large please extinguish, trim wick and relight.
*If the wick appears to be 'drowning' in the wax it may have been trimmed too short. To solve this, extinguish your candle, safely pour out the molten wax and leave candle to cool before lighting again.